Fairfax Water’s self-service customer portal is a web-based platform that provides customers with a convenient, single access point to account information to use at any time on your desktop or mobile device via www.fwcustomer.org or our mobile app.
We are pleased to announce that we have recently updated our Customer Portal to add more features for our customer’s convenience. These new features are:
- Automated Start and Stop Service - this will allow customers to start or stop service
- Scheduled Bank Payments will allow customers to schedule a payment in the future
- Guest User Access will allow account holders to give access to their portal account to a third party
- Tenant Authorization Form - landlords can complete the Tenant Authorization form on the Customer Portal
- Swimming Pool Adjustment Form - registered customers can now complete the Swimming Pool Adjustment form o the Customer Portal
- Hydrant Customer Access - This feature allows our hydrant customers to register via the Customer Portal to access account information
Not registered for the Portal? Register today at www.fwcustomer.org!
We recognize our customers have busy lives and registering with the customer portal will provide a one-stop service experience at your fingertips. Once registered, you can conduct transactions such as making payments, viewing your bills, checking quarterly usage, and sending online messages at your convenience.